Saturday, May 4, 2013

The World According to Andie

Andrew has now read the blog.

It's hard to say how it was received on his end. Though he had always encouraged my interest in blogging in the past, now that it has actually happened and he is featured in said blog, maybe he is not so sure. Nonetheless, he has confirmed all facts to be accurate as posted and looks forward to what more I may come up with to write in the future...

Andrew would like it to be known, however that this blog is: "The World According to Andie" and that is his quote verbatim.

So, with that, read on, dear readership.




4 comments:

  1. so far, ia m a fan! keep the posts coming. and it is very normal and the same for me and aa in regards to what i share via social media. he is much more private than me so i have had to learn to give him the right to veto anything or everything i put on my blog about him. i have had to delete a few things which made me sad, but for the most part, he is quite the sport!

    i love your laaaaaa love story! aren't they just the best!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I relate. Andrew is more private than I just as Aaron is more private than you. Also, Andrew is a real sport the majority of the time! :)
      love stories are pretty great.

      Delete
  2. Glad Andrew approves! But if he is going to take you away to Hawai'i then he has to provide us with some compensation! Enter this blog! I need my Andie fix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly, this way you may keep track of your Andie a bit more..

      Delete