Friday, May 3, 2013

A & A

Here is the beginning of our blog journey.... And our Hawaii journey.
I've considered blogging for years. My mom blogs, my sister blogs, and you know....what feels like 2/3rds the females in the U.S. blog  and listen, I am a FAn!  I was no short of quirky blog-worthy material. Now though, NOW is when this blog begins....

I promise to get to the where, why and how we are moving to Hawaii, but first....


Here is a synopsis of the main characters of which this blog will center:

My name is Andie. I  am married to Andrew. Andie and Andrew, yep.. We think it's quite something too. I love the young people and the old people of the world most of all. I am silly ( like I have many different types of laughs, can barely contain my excitement around cute puppies and babies and wear mismatched outfits more often than I maybe should ) Some favorite foods are Brussel sprouts and gala apples. I am still scared of the Disneyland's Matterhorn monster! (It could come to life!)
 Is that dog loving on me or am I loving on the dog more, you be the judge....



and Andrew. He is the best baker. His banana cake VI recipe, out of this world! Arguably even better than our favorite bakery's version of banana cake. I will end that argument, his is the best! Just like Andrew, he is the best. Believe me, if you knew him (& maybe you do) you would feel the same.
Case in point, look at Andrew biking his niece and nephew in tow--- best.guy.ever. 







 
Here is the beginning of our dating....it is also about a month before we got engaged---
when it's right, it's right! 


That is enough for today.... there is more, much more to come... 
btw, we are moving to HAWAII--- I will get to that part... 

5 comments:

  1. This is great! I've been anxiously awaiting an A Team blog! And it didn't disappoint! The Hawaiian Adventure begins.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andie, I'm so excited to follow your blog! How awesome that you are moving to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to share in your journey! Looking forward to some fun reads....

    ReplyDelete