Monday, May 20, 2013

It gets worse before it gets better.

...or so I would like to believe...

I am betting that the "better" part is weeks away, but in the interest of a minute away today, here is my blog post on the state of affairs at the Rich place today....

First a photo:


Today I: 
-Cleaned through the cars (which will be shipped tomorrow) 
-Cleaned through another closet 
-Threw away another 4 trashbags full of random "stuff" 
-Put together another 3 DI (Goodwill) bags 
-Took all the pictures off the walls (after this photo) 
-Stood by watching Andrew sell both electric bikes (one of which he has ridden to work daily for the past 7 months) 
-Drank Diet Pepsi instead of Diet Coke when in desperate need. 

I probably did a few other unproductive things which I will not report here and now. A blog is for my version of the truth, thank you very much! 

Until next time friends..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment